67th annual Detroit Trauma Symposium
This event is in the past.
The event will take place Nov. 7-8 at the Detroit MGM Grand Hotel, 1777 Third St., Detroit.
Sponsored by the Wayne State University School of Medicine and the Detroit Medical Center, the symposium is designed to address the continuum of care of the injured person. Attendees will gain knowledge about their own specialties, along with an increased appreciation of the work of others on the trauma team. Topics will include:
- Pre-hospital care of the injured patient: transport and resuscitation
- Pain and sedation management of the injured patient
- Management of complex traumatic injuries
- Gun and domestic violence: policy and prevention
- Homeland security role in trauma management