Louis Patler Innovating for Results™ Workshop presented by The Henry Ford
This event is in the past.
Dearborn, Mi 48124
About this Event
Louis Patler, an award-winning author, speaker, consultant, and President of The B.I.T. Group, a strategic business consulting company. Louis brings pioneering technologies for identifying emerging business trends, developing top leadership skills, organizational innovation, and strategic initiatives to Fortune 500 companies, multi-national corporations, universities and foreign governments. Two of his books were on Steve Jobs' recommended reading list.
England's BBC-TV, SKY-TV and Canada's CBC-Radio praised him as one of America's new breed of business thought leaders. In the past three years, Louis has shared the podium with Archbishop Desmond Tutu, twitter co-founder Biz Stone, Fortune 500 CEOs and faculty from Harvard, MIT, Stanford Business School and many others. He has worked with clients in more than a dozen industries and 30 nations. The J. Walter Thompson Agency named him one of "The 20 Most Creative Minds in America."
Louis' diverse client list includes American Express, Dell, Bank of America, General Dynamics, Barclays, BAE Systems, Sun Microsystems, and dozens more. He has led projects globally, including in South Africa, England, Canada, Singapore, Latin America, and the United States.
A member of the National Association of Corporate Directors he served for 8 years on an international, publicly traded Board, and 12 years on two privately-held corporate Boards. He has three decades experience on several community not-for-profit boards, NGOs, as well as 12 years on a liberal arts college Board. He has held faculty positions at three universities and lectured at such institutions as the University of San Francisco, Notre Dame University and Stanford University.
Target Audience: Undergraduate & Graduate Students
Innovating for Results™ (IFR) is a high-energy program designed to help individuals and organizations move from idea to delivery. IFR is a wildly creative, and highly interactive program that teaches participants to solve real problems in innovative and positive ways.
Based on more than 20 years of research on innovation, IFR participants learn how to:
- Practice the methods of the most innovative companies and individuals: Prototype, Iteration, Transformation via Simplicity
- Collaborate with both experts and novices to develop solutions that work
- Anticipate the barriers and obstacles they will face, as well as ways to circumvent them
- Gather the human, financial and/or material resources needed to increase the likelihood of success
- Apply IFR skills and tools to their own real problem or opportunity
Louis Patler will gear his workshop to meet the need of student innovators and entrepreneurs. Participants leave the IFR workshop armed with a personalized plan to generate real results.
More than “Innovation” training, IFR offers key benefits in several strategic areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Sales Planning
- Leadership Development
- Problem Solving
With Innovating for Results™, participants specifically learn:
- The mindset for mastering the innovation process
- The skillset to move from idea to execution
- The toolset for consistently challenging conventional thinking
- The actions needed to overcome personal and corporate barriers
- The steps needed to create an action plan