OISS International Student/Scholar Weekend in Chicago
This event is in the past.
Join OISS and fellow international students and scholars for a trip to Chicago.
Spend 4 days and 3 nights at the Embassy Suites Downtown Chicago and be just steps away from many of Chicago's most famous attractions and historical landmarks, including the "Magnificent Mile", Navy Pier, Sears Tower, and the Museum Campus.
Cost for the trip including transportation:
- $500 for a 1 or 2 person room
- Book a room for yourself for $500 or
- Book a room for yourself and a friend and split the cost ($250 each)
- $600 for a 3 or 4 person room
- Book a room for yourself and two others and split the cost ($200 each) or
- Book a room for yourself and three others and split the cost ($150 each)
Rooms are being sold as a single unit. So get some friends together and book a room.
To reserve a room, click the RSVP button to go to CASHNet. Once in CASHNet click on "OISS Services and Events" then look for the "March 7-10, 2020 Chicago Trip" item. Enter your information, select room size, if applicable, enter the names of the friends you'll be sharing the room with, then click Add to Basket and complete the payment process. If you are not sure at the time of booking who you will be sharing the room with, you can let us know by email later.
There will be no refunds, so make sure to book a room only if you're sure you can go.