SIS Prospective Student Information Meeting (Online)
This event is in the past.
Date: March 19, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Online (URL will be emailed to all who have RSVPed)
A general introduction to the School of Information Sciences will be provided in addition to a Q&A session.
Please note: This meeting will be conducted online. In order to attend, please go to the following link.
Degrees and Certificate programs reviewed at the Information meeting include:
- Master of Library and Information Science (On-campus and Online)
- Master of Science in Information Management (online)
- Joint MLIS and MA in History Degree Program
- Joint MLIS and MA in Public History Degree Program
- School Library Media Specialist Endorsement
- Experimental School Library Media Specialist Certificate Program
- Graduate Certificate in Archival Administration (On-campus and Online)
- Graduate Certificate in Information Management (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Public Library Services to Children and Young Adults (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Library and Information Science