Flu Shots at Duchene
This event is in the past.
CHC will be providing Flu Shots to the WSU Community. Please register for an appointment. Appointments are required. #StopTheFluWSU
WSU Flu Shot Mandate
Wayne State University is requiring that all enrolled students receive flu shots by October 15, 2020. Please see the Flu Shot Q & A for more information.
- You must wear a mask;
- You must complete the Campus Daily Screener prior to coming on campus and attending your appointment;
- You must sign up for a Patient Portal prior to attending your appointment
CHC is committed to adhering to university-wide policies and procedures related to safety during COVID-19. This includes strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines, as well as appropriate PPE worn by staff at all times. Warrior safe is warrior strong!
Please note the following:
- Bring your WSU One Card
- Bring your Government ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Bring your Health Insurance Card (if insured)
- Please wear short sleeves or layers that can be easily removed
Please contact us with any questions: 313-577-5041.