Empowerment Education: Stress Management and Self-Care
This event is in the past.
This training is designed to help participants learn about how to recognize and deal with workplace stress. Click here to access flyer.
Individuals attending the training will have the opportunity to:
• Understand what stress is
• Learn the difference between “good” and “bad” stress
• Identify causes of stress
• Develop awareness of the signs of stress within us
• Identify ways to relieve stress
*WSU Social Work students are able to use this training towards 2 hours of field placement*
- Direct Support Professionals
- Home Help Aides
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Social Work Students
- People with Disabilities and Family Members
The Michigan Empowerment Education Project at the Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute (MI-DDI) addresses the training needs of Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), service providers, and people with disabilities. For more information about the Empowerment Education Project, please visit: https://ddi.wayne.edu/eetraining.