KPMG | WSU Coffee Chats
This event is in the past.
Please join us for Coffee Chats with KPMG professionals on Wednesday, February 3rd! You will have the opportunity to preference the practice in which you'd like to network with during these 15-minute one-on-one conversations. Please note, the coffee chats will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you're interested in this event, please follow the instructions below.
Interest Form Instructions:
1. Follow the link provided on this event page in order to complete the interest form and pick the practice that you'd like to chat with. Please complete the interest form by EOD on Thursday, January 28th.
2. At 5:00 pm EST on Friday, January 29th, you will receive an email to pick your time slot for the coffee chat. Please note, the email will come from a general KPMG University Talent Acquisition Mailbox. You will only receive the email if you complete the interest form noted above in Step 1. Coffee Chats will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. After you select your timeslot for the coffee chat, Brittany will follow-up with all of the necessary details and access information for your applicable session 1-2 days prior to the event.
- If you do not see the Coffee Chat sign-up email in your inbox shortly after 5:00 pm EST on Friday, January 29th, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
- Once a time slot is completely full, it will no longer show as an option on our website.
- If you no longer wish to participate in the Coffee Chats after you've signed-up for a session, please let Brittany Watson know ASAP.