This event is in the past.
Sleep is a crucial component of academic success, mental heath, physical health, and overall well-being.
Sleep Week (March 1-5) is a university-wide effort bringing awareness to the importance of sleep through educational activities and events.
Some events will be facilitated live on Zoom, and others are available for students, staff, and faculty to work on at their own pace. Feel free to use the sleep week hashtag #restedwarrior when posting about events and activites you've attended and participated in.
Sleep week activities and events are virtual. Visit Sleep Week for further information or RSVP to the links.
- Relaxing Body Scan Meditation (12-1pm)
- Break Bedtime Procrastination Workshop (5-5:30pm)
- Supporting Sleep During Covid-19 Discussion (6-7pm)
- Sleep and a Healthy You Workshop (1-1:30pm
- Zzzz's get Degrees: Sleep and Learning Workshop (2:30-3 p.m.)
- Food and Sleep Workshop (6-6:30 p.m.)
- Meditation Practices for Promoting Better Sleep with Randie Kruman (9:30-10:30 a.m.)
- Stress and Rest Workshop (11-11:30am)