Achieving Academic Success through Professional Development
This event is in the past.
RSVP is closed.
The Wayne State University School of Medicine Office of Faculty Affairs & Professional Development welcomes all members of our community to join us for a special Interactive discussion:
"Achieving Academic Success through Professional Development"
This session will be presented by our Senior HR Consultant. WSU Resources will be provided to you and your staff .
- Learn how to locate and navigate the many professional development resources available to faculty & staff in Accelerate and Trainings, Seminars & Workshops
- Learn how to create a professional development plan for self & staff
- Identify key professional learning critical in today’s environment
- Leading in a Hybrid work environment
- Developing interpersonal and communication skills for team success
Basim Dubaybo, M.D.
Beena G. Sood, M.D., M.S.
Professor of Pediatrics
Julie Crego, Senior HR Consultant
Julie is the Senior Human Resource Consultant for Wayne State University’s School of Medicine and College of Nursing. Prior to joining Wayne State, Julie was a member of a leadership team that opened a successful Sub-Acute Rehab facility in Troy, MI. For 10-years, Julie was the Human Resource Director for the facility, also providing leadership and training support to other facilities in her region. Julie brings a wealth of HR expertise from over 25-years in Human Resource Consultation and Management. Valuing continuing education, Julie is presently enrolled in Wayne Law’s Masters of Studies in Law program. Beyond her work in human resources, Julie is a dedicated WSU and Community Volunteer. She is currently serving on the Michigan Chapter of the Scleroderma Foundation’s Board of Directors, which was recognized as Chapter of the Year in 2021 and has successfully fundraised for this organization and others. Julie enjoys reading, writing and activities with her two young adult children and teenager.