What's It Like to be a SIS Student? (Prospective Student Meeting)
This event is in the past.
Date: December 2, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Online (URL will be emailed to all who have RSVPed) ZOOM
Join SIS Diversity GSA Selena Aguilera, Technology GSA Katie Tapia-Lynch, and other SIS students to learn more about the online student experience in the School of Information Sciences and ask any questions you may have about student life in an online program.
Please note: This meeting will be conducted online via Zoom. In order to attend, please RSVP and the URL for the meeting will be emailed to you.
Students in the School of Information Sciences are enrolled in the following programs:
- Master of Library and Information Science (On-campus and Online)
- Master of Science in Information Management (online)
- Joint MLIS and MA in History Degree Program
- Joint MLIS and MA in Public History Degree Program
- School Library Media Specialist Endorsement
- Experimental School Library Media Specialist Certificate Program
- Graduate Certificate in Archival Administration (On-campus and Online)
- Graduate Certificate in Information Management (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Public Library Services to Children and Young Adults (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Library and Information Science