Social Work Technology Thursdays
This event is in the past.
Has the influx of technology been overwhelming? Do you have questions about using Canvas, email, Zoom, Teams, YouTube or Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)? We are here to help!
The Wayne State University School of Social Work invites you to join BSW Director Norma Love-Schropshire, DSW for Technology Thursdays. This series will be held on the 3rd Thursday each month on Zoom and includes a waiting room. There may be a short wait in the Zoom waiting room while Norma assists other students and she will then allow you to enter the Zoom room and assist you individually.
Attendees must be seated at a computer for the event to ensure Norma can screen-share and walk you through steps to address your technology needs. Complete the RSVP to obtain the Zoom link. The same link works for all events in the series.
Dates in this series:
- October 21, 2021: 2 - 3 pm
- Novmber 18, 2021: 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- December 16, 2021: 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- January 20, 2022: 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- February 17, 2022: 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- March 17, 2022: 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- April 21, 2022: 3:00 - 4:30 pm