Pre-Dental Information Session
This event is in the past.
Information Sessions are designed for undergraduate and post-bachelor students pursuing pre-dental preparation at Wayne State University. Held throughout the Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer semesters, the info meetings are geared towards familiarizing students with the following:
- Required and recommended prerequisite coursework
- Major and minor selection
- Extra curricular activities and health care experiences
- Professional exploration
- Application time line and the gap year
- Helpful websites
- WSU pre-med and pre-dental student organizations
- WSU PMHSC workshops
- Access to the WSU PMHSC listserv and social media platforms
All information sessions are being held on Zoom during the winter 2022 semester. A reminder email with the Zoom meeting information will be sent to registrants 24-48 hours before the meeting date.
Meeting ID: 972 4533 0444