Looking Ahead to Juneteenth: Financial Empowerment in the Black Community
This event is in the past.
Date: April 21, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Category: Special Event
Event recording: View recording
RSVP is closed.
- Panelists will share pertinent information on various financial and social investments, strategies, and tools that spark and sustain financial empowerment in the Black community.
- Gail Perry-Mason, Founder, Money Matters for Youth
- Paul Riser, Jr., Senior Program Officer, Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation
- Melinda Phelps, Founder, M.S. Phelps CPA, PLLC
- Dr. Truman Hudson, Jr., WSU College of Education