This event is in the past.
Date: August 18, 2022
Time: Noon - 1 p.m.
Raise awareness of a variety of harassment
issues, not just sexual harassment. Educate
staff on what constitutes harassment, the
laws and how to avoid situations that may
be considered harassment.
• Understand protected classes
• Define harassment and a hostile
• Define sexual harassment and
quid pro quo
• To whom and where harassment
• Identify the steps for an investigation,
determination and consequences
• Understand your rights and retaliation
• Know what steps to take for