Photo Exhibition: Translation in the Multilingual Midwest
This event is in the past.
10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Photo exhibition in the Greek room in Manoogian: “Translation in the Multilingual Midwest”. The exhibit consists of photos from Southwest Detroit and from the German city of Dortmund, juxtaposing and comparing two postindustrial cities and, in specific, areas where multilingual communities live.
The exhibition is in the Greek room on the first floor in Manoogian and you can see several photos from the hall. We will open the room for a closer look and engagement also with the interviews during the following times:
- Tuesday, April 18th, 1-2pm
- Wednesday, April 19th, 2-3pm
- Thursday, April 20th, 10-11am and 2-3pm
- Monday, April 24th, 11:30am-12:30pm
- Tuesday, April 25th, 10-11am