SKY Happiness Retreat DEC 20-22, 2023 for WSU Staff/Faculty and Graduate Students
This event is in the past.
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Thanks to a CLAS Social Justice Grant, we are delighted to announce the Online SKY Happiness Retreat for WSU Staff/Faculty and Graduate students DEC 20-22, 2023.
The SKY Happiness Retreat is a powerful resilience program where one learns the SKY Breath Meditation, an evidence-based breathwork and meditation practice that can significantly reduce stress markers while increasing overall well-being and calmness (more on the research here). The retreat also features social connection, self-development, and stress-management skills which bring calm, clarity, and happiness.
Benefits and Features
- Learn powerful evidence-based meditation that brings clarity and calm
- Understand sources of stress and the power of breathwork
- Gain the ability to effectively manage stress, energy, and negative emotions
- Experience tools to increase personal happiness!
- Increase social connection, enthusiasm, and inspiration
- Learn to deal with criticism and mistakes
- Increase capacity and self-confidence
- Develop greater equanimity
Dec. 20-22(Wed-Fri), 3-6 pm on all 3 days
Spots are limited on each batch, so we encourage you to apply at your earliest. In order to attend, you must be able to participate in all three sessions of one of the two batches. Before filling out the application, please make sure you can be in full attendance.
Online (via Zoom)