Research Day: Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
This event is in the past.
Date: October 12, 2022
Time: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: Pharmacy & Health Sciences, Eugene Applebaum College of
Event recording: View recording
19th annual College Research Day
Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2022
To view the keynote via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 938 3735 4907
- WSU Applebaum scholars of all levels and disciplines will share their research in person at the WSU Applebaum building, 259 Mack Ave.
- $2,500 in student awards
- Keynote speaker: Andrew King, MD, associate clinical professor of emergency medicine, Wayne State University; attending physician, Sinai Grace Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital, and Children's Hospital of Michigan Regional Poison Control Center. Dr. King will be discussing opioid use disorder, including approaches to treatment and his experience in Detroit.
- 8-9 a.m. Poster setup
- 9-10:55 a.m. Poster presentations
- 11 a.m.-noon Keynote presentation in auditorium and streamed via Zoom
- 12-3 p.m. Continued poster viewing
Special thanks to contributing sponsor Thermo Fisher Scientific!
For complete details and submission guidelines, please visit the College Research Day website.
WSU Applebaum Research Committee