In our continuing effort to provide the highest level of support of research at Wayne State University, Sponsored Program Administration will begin using Evisions SP/424 in place of Coeus in October 2016. Please join us for a comprehensive demonstration of this exciting system.
Evisions will track research proposal and award activity, provide for streamlined internal routing and approval of proposals, facilitate submission to sponsor systems (Grants.gov), and store proposal documents
Evisions SP/424 will allow users expanded access to proposal development, submission, and award information through a very simple, user-friendly interface.
The system includes the following features:
- Extra validations and error checking to ensure proposal will be error free upon submission to Grants.gov
- System-to-system data transmission for >95% of all Grants.gov opportunities
- Budget builder tool includes fringe benefits, F&A rates, inflation rates, and multi-year replication
- Proposal development (budget, narrative, compliance questions)
- Robust routing and approval
- Database of all sponsored program activity
- Tracking of proposals and awards to subcontractors
- Intuitive User Interface
Processes and navigation in Evisions are similar to Coeus. In order to provide for the most seamless transition possible, many group training sessions will be offered for administrators and faculty. Additionally, SPA Training is available for on-site small-group or individual training.