Reflecting on a Decade of Digital Inclusion
This event is in the past.
As the capstone of 2022 Digital Inclusion Week, the 2022 Connect 313 Research Symposium, presented by Next Century Cities and hosted by Wayne State University will amplify the implications of digital inclusion research from the last decade and raise awareness about the research that modern-day initiatives stand on. Designed as a day of learning, the symposium will consist of interactive presentations, panel discussions and screen-side chats that showcase historic scholarship led by academics from institutions including Wayne State University, University of Michigan, Michigan State University and Boston College.
Subject matter experts from local universities will share their research and intervention experiences in alignment with the following streams of knowledge:
- Defining the Digital Divide and Digital Justice
- Expanding Internet Access
- Digital Literacy and Up-Skilling
- Accessing Devices and Fostering Meaningful Connection
- Community Engagement and Digital Inclusion
- Implications of Digital Inequities on Economic Development
- Advocating for Policy and Progress Toward Digital Inclusion
Register now for this free and engaging day of learning. #DIW2022