Detroit, MI 48202
The School of Business advises current and prospective students every second Thursday of the month at the Schoolcraft Center located in Livonia.
Advisors can assist with all types of areas including, but not limited to, those listed below:
- Admission Policies & Procedures
- Discuss admission procedures for undergraduate programs
- Process Plan of Work for admitted undergraduate students
- Meet with current students throughout their academic career
- Meet with prospective students to analyze and explain transfer credit
Advising in the School of Business
- Advise prospective and current students interested in majoring or minoring in the School of Business
- Explain and interpret School of Business and University policies and procedures
- Assist students with the Student Academic Progress appeal process through financial aid
- Assist in processing registration requests
- Handle School of Business hold release
- Process override requests
Call 313-577-4510 for an appointment!