Alumni Webinar Series: "Every Conversation Counts: The 5 Habits of Human Connection"
This event is in the past.
Wayne State Alumni Association is offering exclusive access to a range of online webinars. Join us for the next webinar, "Every Conversation Counts: The 5 Habits of Human Connection".
With his years of experience interviewing established leaders in business, entertainment, and innovation, TV host and human connection expert, Riaz Meghji will offer practical tools to combat isolation and build deeper relationships.
In this deep-dive webinar, you will learn:
- How to spark genuine, authentic conversations to make meaningful connections, personally and professionally,
- How to listen without distraction and make your small talk bigger,
- How to de-escalate conflict and collaborate effectively by leading with assertive empathy,
- How to craft and tell compelling stories that will motivate your audience to take action,
- How to ask questions that create breakthrough moments in any conversation.
About the author: Riaz Meghji, author and human connection expert and broadcast television veteran, was a host on Citytv’s Breakfast Television, MTV Canada, TEDxVancouver, CTV News, and the Toronto International Film Festival. He has interviewed thousands of experts about human connection and collaboration, undertaking critical training that helped shape the tangible takeaways he shares in his new book, Every Conversation Counts.