This event is in the past.
Detroit, MI 48202
RSVP is closed.
Do I really have a good enough plan for a sabbatical? I don’t have time for a sabbatical-do I? How do I write a successful sabbatical application? These questions and more will be answered by a panel of faculty who have recently taken sabbaticals.
By attending this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of taking regular sabbaticals.
- Strategize activities you would like to undertake during a sabbatical that are difficult if not impossible to do during the academic year.
- Identify application attributes that are most likely to receive a favorable Provost’s Office review.
- Identify strategies to maintain momentum after you return from a sabbatical.
- R. Khari Brown, Associate Professor, Sociology
- Asli Ozgun-Koca, Professor, Teacher Education
- Gil Paz, Associate Professor, Physics
If capacity limit has been reached, please contact Jake Wilson (email@example.com) to be placed on a waiting list.