Learn about the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD)
This event is in the past.
Meet a panel of WSU faculty who have previously used resources and attended programs from the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). Participants will learn about NCFDD and how their programming can be beneficial to faculty and academic staff. As institutional members of NCFDD, WSU employees receive free access to NCFDD’s seminars, writing challenges, and skill-building courses.
Click here to RSVP!
By attending this session, you will:
1) Hear from panelists on their experiences with NCFDD and how to fully utilize their resources.
2) Learn about the signature Faculty Success Program (FSP), Campus Workshops, and, for newly tenured faculty and FSP alumni, the Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program.
3) Be able to activate your free institutional membership with NCFDD.
- Kevin Deegan-Krause, Associate Professor, Political Science
- Poco Kernsmith. Professor, Social Work
- Caroline Maun. Department Chair, English
- Nicole Trujillo-Pagan, Associate Professor, Sociology