Urban One Health: Environmental stressors as determinants of health and resilience
This event is in the past.
URBAN ONE HEALTH: Environmental stressors as determinants of health and resilience
December 2-3, 2021
Wayne State University’s Integrative One Health Initiative, Healthy Urban Waters, and Center for Urban Responses to Environmental Stressors (CURES) announce the 2021 Urban One Health Symposium. This virtual symposium will take place over two days and will feature keynote speaker presentations in addition to sessions on:
- Zoonotic Diseases, Surveillance, Prevention
- The Built Environment and One Health
- Early-Stage Investigator Flash Talks
- Community-Based Urban Health
- One Toxicology
- One Health Pilot Project Recipient Presentations
- Scientific, Community and Policy Panel
Please see the event website for a tentative agenda, registration information, and details on how to submit an abstract for the Early-Stage Investigator Flash Talks.
Sponsored by Wayne State University’s: