Promotion and Employment Security Status (ESS) for Academic Staff
This event is in the past.
Date: April 3, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual event
Join the Office of Faculty Affairs and Development for an overview of the promotion and Employment Security Status (ESS) processes for academic staff, followed by a panel of academic staff who recently completed each process. We'll go over how both processes are completed, the materials needed for packets, what to expect throughout, and how to prepare your professional record for promotion packets, after which the panel will be available to address attendees' questions.
- Simone Brennan, Academic Services Officer IV, Medical Student Services
- Anglesia Brown, Academic Services Officer III, Department of English
- Kristen Chinery, Archivist IV, Reuther Libraries
- Mershawn Gayden, Financial Aid Officer II, Student Financial Aid
- Rachel Pawlowski, Academic Advisor IV, Irvin D. Reid Honors College
Faculty Affairs and Development