On-Campus Flu Clinic - College of Nursing
This event is in the past.
Campus Health Center will be hosting flu clinics at various locations across campus September through November. Refer to the calendar below for locations and dates. Clinics are open to WSU students, faculty and staff. Bring your WSU One Card and a government issued ID (driver’s license or passport) and your insurance card to your appointment.
Click to schedule your flu clinic appointment. Note: You must select “Wayne State Flu Clinic” as the location.
- Refer to calendar for dates and corresponding location.
- Clinics in residential housing are for residents only. (Wednesdays)
- To avoid duplicate records, please register for your appointment using your full legal name and WSU access ID email address.
- Watch your email for electronic consent forms you can complete prior to your appointment day.
2023 WSU Campus Flu Clinic Calendar
11, 12 | School of Medicine, Margherio Conference Center
13 | Chatsworth Suites (residents)
14, 15 | School of Medicine, Margherio Conference Center
19, 21 | College of Nursing
25 | Law School, Patrich Auditorium Lobby
27 | University Tower Apartments (residents)
2, 3 | Student Center, Hillberry EF
4 | Ghafari Hall (residents)
5, 6 | Student Center, Hillberry EF
10 | Mike Ilitch School of Business, Room 229
11 | Towers Residential Suites (residents)
12, 13 | WSU Bookstore
16, 17 | School of Medicine, Margherio Conference Center
18 | Thompson Home (residents)
19 | School of Medicine, 1358 Scott Hall
20 | School of Medicine, Margherio Conference Cent
23, 24 | Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
25 | Anthony Wayne Drive Apartments, North Entrance (residents)
26, 27 | WSU Fieldhouse
1 | Anthony Wayne Drive Apartments, South Entrance (residents)
6, 7 | WSU Bookstore
9 | Mike Ilitch School of Business, Room 229
Appointment Day Reminders
- Double check you are going to the correct location (Note: Refer to calendar above for dates and corresponding location).
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Bring your WSU One Card and a government issued ID (driver’s license or passport).
- Bring your insurance card if you have one.
- Walk-ins are taken if schedule can accommodate.